Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Stranded on a desert island with an iTunes card

... and I guess this scenario would have to involve a laptop and a fast Web connection too, but let's not let logic ruin this for us, OK?

Here's the deal. I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas and have enjoyed using it. Now there's one song's worth of money left on the thing and I'm trying to figure out what I should buy. It's tough, you know? To whittle one's musical tastes down to a single selection is so not a trivial thing.

Well, actually it is, but hey, it's the Internet, so just ride this out with me.

What I need is suggestions. One song. One selection. What should I spend my last 99 cents on, and why? Please phrase your answers in the form of an answer. Ready... go!

3 comments:

Chris Cook said...

Let's see. How about Knights of Cydonia by Muse? This is a great "Radiohead-esque, but still good and unique in their own way" band that I've personally enjoyed recently. The entirety of their latest album is really good, but this song is, in my humble opinion, one of the standouts.

Plus, it's got a great video. Old west-SciFi-Kung Fu has never been better.

Chris Cook said...

Sorry, I just realized I phrased my answer in the form of a question,...........didn't I?

Gerry said...

wow, all those links... you're outblogging the blogger, here.