Thursday, October 11, 2007

When do they find time to watch the game?

What you're about to see is--as far as I can tell--real. Real South Korean soccer fans watching real South Korean soccer. Except by "watch" I mean "turn themselves into a giant LCD display."



The explanation for this ridiculously disciplined cheering is that the participants are wearing jackets with different colors on the front and back, plus a third-colored shirt underneath. Top cheer scientists are working on incorporating pants, hats and socks so the kids can cheer in high-definition.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Wow, I haven't seen that kind of mass-group coordination since my stint in a Phillipine prison...

M. Gants v4.0 said...

Oh man, it might be ridiculous, but it certainly is impressive. I bet those people get quite a workout during a game.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This takes marching band halftime shows to a whole new level. --MM