Me, I'll be having barbecue. Because that's how I roll.
But to celebrate a holiday that--and this is no coincidence--comes mere days before the best weekend of the year, you'll need not just emerald beer, but a solid-green musical playlist. And that's where I'm here to help.
Beer spilling in progress.
Without further ado,
TEN TRACKS TO HELP YOU SPILL YOUR GUINNESS
1) "Drunken Lullabies," (acoustic version) Flogging Molly. Yeah, start it off nice and mellow.
2) "Bottle of Smoke," The Pogues.
3) "Good Mornin' Da'," by Chicago's own The Tossers.
4) "1849," by Kansas City's own The Elders.
5) "The Rare Ould Times," Flogging Molly.
6) "Shipping up to Boston," The Dropkick Murphys.
7) "Every Dog Has His Day," Flogging Molly.
8) "No Loot, No Booze, No Fun," The Tossers again.
9) "Dirty Old Town," The Pogues.
10)"Men of Erin," The Elders. If you're not crying in your beer by the end of this one, your soul is in serious jeopardy.