Thursday, December 13, 2007

Meet the author and ask him tough questions!

He will then mumble something under his breath, sign your book and send you on your way.

OK, OK... not really. If you come to Local Author Night at the Book Cellar on Dec. 19, I promise I will listen respectfully to all your questions and comments, answer them if I can, and write something legible in your copy of "From the Depths" if you present it to me. I might even read from the book, too.

No, I won't do voices. Sorry.

So, to recap:

WHEN: 7 p.m., Dec. 19, 2007 AD
WHERE: The Book Cellar, 4736-38 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago
WHO: Me. You. The book makes three.
WHAT: Local Author Night

Hope to see you there!

P.S. Another reminder about the contest: PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR ENTRY. It will not be published, but I need it to shower you with praise if you win.

No comments: