Thursday, December 18, 2008

Obama is proof of my photographic theories

You're probably asking yourself, "Self--what is Gerry talking about?" Well, dear reader, I'll tell you.

I am a big believer in documenting fun times. They are fun, after all. And if there is drinking involved, then the actual memories, the kind that exist in your head, are probably a little blurrier than you'd like. That means photographic documentation. But that means you're never in your own pictures.

This happened a lot in college. Except not for Barack Obama.

Even the negatives look positive.


Yeah. A photographer just happened to come across him and just happened to take a bunch of pictures of him in a badass hat. Where was my professional photographer when I had a badass college hat? (note: This is a trick question. I never had a badass hat in college)

Anyway, like I said, I think this conclusively proves my theory. Thank you, Mr. President-elect.

No comments: