Saturday, December 1, 2007

There are no bathroom breaks in basketball!

Wait, actually, there are. They're called timeouts.

And yet, on national TV last night, viewers witnessed a different way of dealing with... uh... bladder issues. Don't worry, the video's not graphic or anything. But watch the bench at the lower left-hand corner and you can pretty much figure out what's going on.



Now, I'm not a fan of K-State, although I am a fan of several K-State graduates. But even if we leave out that natural enimity, I have to wonder: What the hell was he (KSU player Bill Walker) thinking? I've played sports my entire life, and I can't think of a single instance of having to "go" so badly that I "went" in front of the entire stadium.

So, yeah. Not really sure what else to add here. Except that I hope Walker never decides to eat Mexican before a game.

No comments: